Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Dramamine Adventure

9:00 pm - Just downed 600 mg's with some box-wine chaser.


9:20 pm – A burly man with an orange beard and teeth made out of Popsicles was throwing water balloons filled with sour cream at my window. I left my room to confront the man to find that he, and all evidence of his presence, had vanished. No effects so far.


9:34 pm – Still no effect.


9:39 pm – I've grown bored of waiting and have decided to pass the time with masturbation.


9:40 pm – I have concluded masturbation.


9:54 pm – Dude, seriously. What the fuck?


10:10 pm – The first sign of intoxication as occurred, it took me eight and a half minutes to write this.


11:00 pm – The preliminary high was wearing off, so I downed another 250 mg's. We'll see how that works out. If I OD, please, whoever finds this, post it online as a cautionary piece on the dangers of recreational Dramamine use. At least then something good can come from this foolishness.


11:13 pm – Christ. Now I'm just sleepy. I'm going to bed. This sucks.


11:26 pm - I had to get up because these shiny light mosquitoes kept flying over my head while I was trying to sleep. I killed them all, though. Killed em. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment